goodbye gift (for students)

Usually, as part of our goodbye gift to the students, my team and I write acrostic poems for each child using the letters in their name. They love hearing the words we come up with to describe them! This year, I made these little goodbye gifts for my students to go along with their poems. I plan on giving these out on the last day of school. image blowmeaway And, I plan on using the tags you see below to hang around Ziploc baggies full of Starbursts. I will personalize each one by writing a little message on the back of the tag. image Very easy, simple, and sweet! You can download both of these goodbye gifts by clicking on either of the templates or by clicking here. Do you all give out a special gift to your students on the last day of school?

Spread the word

{ 17 comments… add one }
  • Lisa R. May 24, 2012, 1:21 am

Lyndsey, this is so precious!! I love the tags! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

• Lori May 24, 2012, 1:21 am

These are super cute!! I love that you write poems to the kids!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

• Sarah Paul May 24, 2012, 2:48 am

These are so cute! Thanks!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

• Co-Kindering May 25, 2012, 1:01 am

These are adorable – thanks so much for sharing. I am glad that I found your blog – you have such great ideas. I am looking forward to following you. I have a new blog and would love for you to stop by!

• Heather's Heart May 25, 2012, 2:48 am

So sweet….and some of my favorite candy too! =)

Heather
    Heather's Heart

• Jen May 25, 2012, 3:43 am

So cute. The first one can be used for bubbles, too.
    Thanks for stopping by Creative and Curious Kids! How awesome of you to show support to my niece!

Jen

• Laura Kate May 25, 2012, 3:22 pm

Wonderful idea! Thanks for following my blog Sunny Days & Saturdays! I am your newest follower.

• S. Simpson May 28, 2012, 3:40 am

I was looking for something simple for my kids and these are perfect. Thank you so much for sharing these. I just found your blog and am your newest follower. I look forward to getting some more great ideas.
    Stacy

simpsonsuperstars

• Courtney Bartlett May 29, 2012, 1:23 am

Thanks for linking up! Love this idea!

Swimming into Second

• the classroom creative May 29, 2012, 10:04 pm

Hi Lyndsey-
    It's nice to see teacher that take the time to appreciate their students and the school year. We featured your end of the year student gift @ theclassroomcreative. It posts tomorrow. Thanks, Karen & Nicolette

• Anonymous February 28, 2013, 9:35 pm

Mу сodeг is tгying to convince mе tο move tο .
    net from PHР. I hаѵе always ԁislikеԁ
    the іԁea because οf the еxpensеs.
    Βut he's tryiong none the less. I've been
    usіng WordPreѕѕ οn a number оf ωebsiteѕ fоr about a yeaг and am nеrνοus about ѕwіtching to аnother platfoгm.
    I have heard excellent things about blogengine.

net. Is theгe а way I can tranѕfer all my wοrԁρresѕ
    сontent іnto it? Any kind of help would be greatlу appreciated!

Also visit mу homеpage; hair removal
    My web page: http://fhahero.org/node/78495

• Anonymous February 28, 2013, 9:49 pm

An іnteresting discuѕѕіon iѕ defіnіtely
    wоrth comment. Ι think that you should write more on thіs subject, іt might not be a tabоo matter but usually people do nоt speak аbout such issues.

To thе nеxt! Chеегѕ!
    !

Alѕo visit mу homeρage: free chat

• Anonymous February 28, 2013, 9:52 pm

You should be а pаrt of a contest foг one оf the highеst quality websitеs on the web.
    I will highly recommend this ѕite!

Heгe is my web-site Ejaculation master Review

• Sarah Hamrick April 11, 2015, 7:26 pm

Hi! My name is Sarah and I am a student teacher in North Carolina. My last week with my kiddos is this Friday. I saw you "Your brilliance blows me away" and "You make my heart burst with happiness!" goodbye gifts and I wanted to use them for my students, but the link doesn't work, and I can't find them on your TPT site. Would you mind sending me the template so I can use them?? My email is sarahcallie@charter.net. Thank you so much!

• Alison Overstreet May 31, 2015, 10:00 pm

Hello! Would you be able to connect the links for these 2 templates again? Thank you!

• Whitney February 8, 2016, 5:39 pm

Are these still available?

• Erin June 9, 2016, 5:34 am

Are these tags still available? I couldn’t find them with the link.